Saturday, February 23, 2008

Ask Linda #44-Sharing blog; Finding old columns

Hey, Linda....

This was a great explanation [this is in reference to Ask Linda # 39-Understanding ESC]...As a former teacher myself, I really appreciate the organization and clarity of your writing....the ESC and the fact that it can vary from course to course is an area which too many people do not understand and therefore neglect....

Is it possible for me to give your "site" information to the 18 Holers at my club? They would really benefit from this....

Thanks,
Lulu


Dear Lulu,

I am flattered by your compliment and delighted that you would like to share my blog with your 18-holers. You certainly have my permission to do so – I hope other golfers will take the same initiative and give my blog address to their friends. The more people that understand all the facets of the game, the more fun and fair it will be for all of us!

If you want to print out a particular column and post it at your club (or e-mail it to your friends), please include my name, as all my material is copyrighted.

You might want to advise any friends that may not be familiar with blogs that if they wish to read any Ask Linda columns from a PRIOR month, they will have to click on the small ARROWHEAD to the left of the month to access the columns from that month.

Linda

P.S. I also hope that if you catch me in a mistake that you won't hesitate to correct me!

Copyright © 2008 Linda Miller. All rights reserved.