Monday, September 2, 2019

Temporary Break from Ask Linda


Dear readers,

The next several months are shaping up to be extremely busy ones for me. My babysitting responsibilities will increase dramatically (looking forward to that), and the high school girl’s tennis season is about to begin (I am a tennis official). Add in a few rounds of golf each week and I’m not left with enough breathing room to answer your many questions. Accordingly (and regretfully) I am shutting down the blog until sometime in November. I will be in touch when I am ready to resume answering questions and posting columns. 

Please do not send me any questions until you hear from me.  In the meantime, the answers you need may be found in the Rules of Golf and the Official Guide to the Rules of Golf, both of which are available for purchase from the USGA and the R&A and are also accessible online at the USGA/R&A websites. Those of you who live in the U.S. also have the option to call the USGA (908-326-1850) or send an email (rules@usga.org) with your questions. If you email, be sure to include your name and full home address.

I wish all of you an enjoyable fall (or spring) season on the golf course.

Regards,
Linda